I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends


Ah, just had an amazing visit from my college buddies (we call ourselves "The Posse") and it was just too short!!! But so nice and felt completely normal, as if no time had passed since our last visits (DDG, we missed you!!). We have the kind of friendship (and I am blessed to say this is true with all of my friends) that doesn't rely on time or place - we can be anywhere and any amount of time can pass by, the friendship stays strong and fulfilling. I dedicate this entry to all of my friends (and this includes family members, after all where is the line drawn anyway? Friends are family and family are friends!): Thank you for enriching my life with your presence, your heart and your soul!

Comments

Aliscabob said…
Oh, Diva...you had me at "Ah"...sniff...sniff....

Popular posts from this blog

Chasing Culture

Brooklyn In Da House