Crazy Chicken


I have finally found an accessible rotisserie chicken joint in Las Vegas that is so tasty. El Pollo Loco is a chain here in Vegas, and the chicken is scrumptious. It was highly recommended by comedian George Wallace during his show, and he was not kidding, it is one of the tastiest rotisseries I've tasted (and I am keeping in mind that I've been rotisserie-deprived for months now). There was another small chicken joint we tried months ago, I cannot remember the name of it, but there was literally a man cooking chicken outside the store, right to the left of the entrance. And his chicken was also yummy. But the sides weren't as palatable. At El Pollo Loco, the sides matched the chicken in tastiness , especially their BBQ Black Beans (a culinary first for me!). Finally, another take-out dining option that doesn't involve frying (or fries!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chasing Culture

Brooklyn In Da House