Gone With The Wynn


I had my first buffet dining experience tonight with some castmates at the Wynn Resort. I like the Wynn, it is probably the most understated of the Vegas resorts that I've seen. Which isn't really saying much - an indoor stampede of circus animals carrying the Rockettes topless is an understatement in this town. And to be honest, I haven't seen many resorts, so who knows. I just dig the vibe in the Wynn - it's classy without the snootiness. The buffet was INSANE - the spread took up easily about ten different stations - shellfish, seafood, salad, pizza, American, Italian, Asian, grill, dessert...that's all I can remember. The buffet prices are not the prices of old Vegas, before the dawn of the mega resorts, each trying to outsize the next one. My Mother still talks about the cheap eats she found when she and my Dad were out here over twenty years ago - wait 'til she sees how much Vegas has changed in twenty years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chasing Culture

Brooklyn In Da House