Baby It's Cold Outside

Okay, there is a Freeze Warning out here in Las Vegas, in effect until tomorrow morning. I've never even heard of a freeze warning, and I'm a northeasterner. And I think the warning is a little late, because it is FREEZING right now. I just looked at the current temperature and it says 35 degrees but the chill factor makes it feel like 29 degrees. Meanwhile, I look up New York's weather and it says currently 59 degrees, more than 20 degrees warmer. What is that about?!?! More reason to look forward to Christmas in NY - the warm weather.

Comments

Aliscabob said…
Not to make you jealous, but it's a balmy 66 degrees in NYC today. Very weird weather we're having here, but I'm not complaining. It's nice to walk outside without a jacket on the last day of November. Tomorrow will be 64 degrees but major thunderstorms expected. The temperature will drop to the 40s this weekend. Wow...I could work for The Weather Channel.

Popular posts from this blog

Chasing Culture

Brooklyn In Da House